Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Favorite Cake Pan(s)

If you've read more than a handful of my posts on this blog, you can probably already guess what my two favorite cake pans are...

The Wilton 8"x3" round pan...

And the Wilton 6"x2" round pan.



I love the 8" pan because it makes a tall, perfectly-sized cake. It takes 5 cups of batter, which is approximately what you find in a cake mix. It's just a great pan.

And the 6" pan is awesome because it makes the cutest little cakes. I bought my first 6" pan to make my boys' first birthday smash cakes. It's the perfect size!

*Disclaimer: No one paid me anything for this post.
 

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Amazon.com Shopping List:
When you purchase the items below, or any items after linking to Amazon through this site, you support the contents of this blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.