Monday, April 28, 2014

Half-Iced Half-Birthday Cake

I know, I know, half birthdays are not a real thing. But with these two monkeys in my life, I really embrace any chance to make a cake and have a party.

We've done some pretty fun Half-Birthday Cakes around here the last couple of years.

See, my guys are twins. They share a birthday and a birthday party, so I don't see anything wrong with making a Half-Birthday Half-Cake and celebrating in the spring.

This year, though, we had a lot going on with a sick kid, Easter, the usual... so I just half-iced it.

The cakes were some leftovers from the freezer, and the icing job took me maybe 30 minutes. So, if you're looking for a simple, silly way to celebrate... give it a chance!!

Click the Links Below to See:
How to Make a Cake Mix Taste Homemade
Buttercream Icing Recipe
Chocolate Buttercream Icing Recipe
How to Ice a Cake without Crumbs

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.