Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rhubarb Recipes You MUST Try

The rhubarb in my garden is growing wild already this spring. I've already made a crisp and some rhubarb sauce. I'm trying some new recipes you will see soon, but in the meantime, I leave you with some of my favorite recipes from rhubarb seasons past.

My most popular rhubarb recipe... and the best way to use rhubarb, in my opinion.

Perfect for picnics!

Perfect over ice cream, or on a biscuit.

This year I added a cup of frozen raspberries to it. Soooo good!

These use strawberry Jello, and are a little sweeter.

Easy Rhubarb Cake
Using a simple white cake mix and whipped cream frosting.

And finally, if you need some basics, my Rhubarb 101 post.

If you have a rhubarb recipe you love, please share it in the comments below. I'd love to try something new!
Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.