Monday, March 22, 2021

Swim and Dive Team Cookies

 I made these cookies for my boys' high school swim & dive team awards ceremony.

They definitely took some time, as making 80-some cookies will do. But I am really proud of how they turned out.

When 14-year-olds give their mom a compliment... it's worth it!

What You Need:
   (or both)
Optional: silver shimmer dust and red petal dust

I got the idea here. And it's the little details that make a difference. You can see in the photo above what a difference the sparkling and dusting powder make. (I added silver sparkling powder to the goggles and red dusting powder (no sparkle) to the cheeks.)


Happy Swim Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.