Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back-To-School Recap

I'm working on a few new ideas for back-to-school in the coming weeks, but here's a look back at what I did last year, if you're ahead of me in this game. (And yes, I realize in many parts of the country I already missed the boat on this, but we like to squeeze a few more weeks out of summer up here in the frozen tundra!)





Can I tell you that I cringe a little bit looking at these? The royal icing I used for these was before I got my recipe just right, and I can tell these never dried completely. I was also not as good at taking the pictures... and I know I still have a lot to learn in that regard.

Hopefully, I will get some new ideas up and running by early next week!!

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

1 comment:

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.