Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cake Decorating Classes in 2013

You all know that my "real job" is teaching cake decorating classes, right?? This whole blog thing is just my way of sharing some of my favorite recipes and ideas.

Photo Courtesy TwinCities.com
Come join me for a class in 2013. Learn something new. Have a little fun!


I teach the Wilton Method of Cake Decorating at the JoAnn store in Edina (MN).  Every month, I offer two to four classes. The Wilton classes are taught all over. They have it boiled down to what you need to know.
You can find my schedule of Wilton Cake Decorating Classes in the Twin Cities here.
(Sign up this weekend: Dec. 28-31, 2012, and all of the classes are discounted. $25 or less for a four-week class! -- supplies NOT included.)

Now, I also like to teach some projects and techniques that I've created myself, so I teach classes through community education programs all around the Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
Coming up in the next few months:

Learn Fondant Basics in a Fondant Snowflake Cake Class. This will be offered in West St. Paul, Monday, January 28.

I'll be teaching some basics of Buttercream with a Valentine's Buttercream Cake Class. You can take this class in either Maplewood Saturday, February 9 or Crystal Sunday, February 10.

And finally, one of the most popular posts on this blog has been these Pot of Gold Cake Pops. I'll teach you all of the tips and tricks for cake pops in three classes:
Thursday, March 7 in Fridley

or Saturday, March 16 in White Bear Lake

If that's still not enough for ya... contact me for a Private Cake Decorating Party or Workshop. Starting at about $12/person, I bring all of the supplies, you bring the people, and we all have a great time! Check out all of my options for Cake Parties, Cupcake Parties, Cookie Parties and More!

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.