Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowball Fight Cookies (Easy!)

It finally snowed here in the Frozen Tundra this winter.
I think I prefer the cookie variety of snowball to the real kind.
(What?! I grew up in Texas and Missouri, what do you want from me?!)

These are super easy! Round cookies... white icing... white sprinkles. They're not too special... until you tell kids they're snowballs or snowball fights.

(I'm working to figure out how to get you the template for the little tag. I love the font that I found for it! If you drop me an email, I'll send it to you for now.)

Here are the recipes:
Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Royal Icing Recipe

And some other Links you may like:
Build-Your-Own Snowman Cookie Kits
Other Cookie Decorating Ideas
Other Christmas/Winter Cake Decorating Ideas

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.