Monday, January 7, 2013

MY Favorite Ideas of 2012

I had a lot of fun creating treats in the last year. I realize when I look back through my blog that choosing favorites is very hard for me.

But... below you will find my favorite cake/cookie/cake pop decorating ideas from 2012.

Click here if you want to see my favorite recipes for the year.
And here if you want to see YOUR favorite posts for the year - as judged by what was clicked on most.

#10- Easy Monster Cake
The result of a little leftover this, and a little extra that. He's so cute! (And seriously easy!)

#9- Back to School (Caramel) Apple Cupcakes
Mostly, I love the cupcakes and icing recipes, but these were perfect gifts to bribe my guys' Kindergarten teachers with.


#8- Take Me Out to the Ballgame Cake Pops
A happy accident, these ball players.

#7- Summer Sunshine Cake Pops
I made these for my boys' last preschool program. Maybe that's why I love them so?

#6- Half-Birthday Half-Cakes
I don't think I really liked these until so many of you liked them. Another really easy cake to do!

#5- Fourth of July Cake Pops
These were so easy, and so pretty!

#4- Memory Game Cookies
I loved making these. I still intend to have a party and let the kids go crazy designing their own!

#3- Candy Coal
This one still makes me giggle. And they're actually really, really good!

#2- How to Make a Firetruck Cake
I was really proud of how this turned out. It's not perfect, but it's still great!

#1- Pot O'Gold Cake Pops
I don't know. These just really took the cake for me this year.

And the worst idea ever award goes to:
March Madness Cookie Bracket
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

2 comments:

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.