Sunday, January 6, 2013

MY Favorite Recipes from 2012

I know I'm a tad late with this, but I was resisting the "year in review" stuff.

Below are my Top 10 Recipes from Beki Cook's Cakes Blog in 2012.

Click Here for YOUR Favorite Posts of 2012 - Based on pageviews.
Click Here for My Favorite Decorating Ideas of 2012.

#10- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
This cake was pretty special, for our neighbor, who saved a bunny that got trapped in our window well.

#9- S'Mores Cake
Soooooo good. Not the easiest cake to make, I'm not going to lie, but so worth the effort!

#8- Strawberry-Rhubarb Sauce
I love this sauce. In the summer, I think it belongs on top of positively everything.

#7- Caramel Sauce
And this sauce I discovered this winter. It's such a rich delight!

#6- Creme Brulee
Hands Down. My favorite dessert.
Confession Time: I may actually have tired of this for now because I made so many of them recently, and overdosed a little.

#5- Homemade Cherry Pie with Flaky Crust Recipe
Dang, maybe this is my favorite dessert? Well, a close second anyway. I love cherry pie!


#4- Picnic-Perfect Portable Pies
These were a huge hit. I will be making these again next summer.


#3- Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
These rich, rich bars are just terrible. I can't stop eating them when I make them.

#2- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
This was one of those "leftover" recipes that I made because I had a little bit of this and a little bit of that left over.  And they're amazing.

#1- Most Ridiculous Chocolate Cake Ever
This cake was 'designed' by the team of my husband and two five-year-olds for my husband's birthday last year. He may not get a cake this year, thanks to all of the work I put in to this one... I'm still earning on the chocolate overload this provided.

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.