Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Treats Roundup

I'm just getting into the fall mood here, thanks to some unusually warm weather for the frozen tundra this time of year. So, a look back at some of my favorites from last year... and a couple from the last week, as well.

Pumpkin Cake Pops
I love these. They are one of my favorite treats to make.
You can watch me make them with Tom and Karen on Fox 9 in a few weeks.

Caramel Apple Cake
This cake is so tasty that I made the cupcake version this fall.

Caramel Apple Cupcakes
I bribed my kids' kindergarten teachers with these at the start of school.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
SO. Rich. SO. Good!

Pretty Pumpkin Cake
Have I mentioned that I love my Pumpkin Cake Recipe?

Apple Cake Pops
These would be awesome if you used the Caramel Apple Cake recipe for the insides!

Football Cake Pops
Perfect for cheering on the newest member of the SEC!

Fall Leaf Cookies
I'm making some more of these this weekend.

Apple Cookies
Apples and Pumpkins... that's fall to me!

I've left out my Halloween treats from last year... I am not yet ready to embrace Halloween because that means I need to figure out what costumes my boys will be wearing. (Even if the stores already have some CHRISTMAS decorations out. Ridiculous!)

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.