Thursday, February 9, 2012

Did You See?!

Remember this cake?!
My husband's birthday cake... the one I dubbed "The Most Ridiculous Chocolate Cake Ever?!" The one I gave him tons of grief about making. The one I slaved over for more hours than I care to admit? The one that combined five. different. recipes. (when you count the crust and the whipped cream).

Turns out it was a pretty okay thing that I made that cake. Because that cake led to this:
The St. Paul Pioneer Press has published the entire recipe and photos in today's Eat section. I'm pretty excited. It's my first time having a cake recipe published anywhere other than on this blog.

If this is your first time visiting my blog, thanks for checking me out. Not everything I do is as ridiculous as that cake! (I'd say almost nothing I do is as ridiculous as that cake.)

Here's a link to my Top 10 Favorite Posts.
My Recipe Index is another good place to visit. It's got all of my recipes. (I highly recommend the Banana Split ones.)

I hope that you find helpful ideas, tricks and tips for your baking projects here. You can follow me on Facebook, where I always keep you up-to-date, or you can sign up for emails from me:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

If you're interested in a class, I teach cake decorating classes around the Twin Cities. You can find a whole list and links to register at my class websites: bekicookscakes.com/commed or bekicookscakes.com/wilton.
I also teach private parties and workshops. More information can be found at bekicookscakes.com/parties.

Thanks for supporting my baking habit... as always!
- Beki

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant - well done you! Such is the power of the internet, you just never know where it's going to lead...

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.