Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cake Decorating Classes for Fall 2012

Now, I know many of you don't live in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. But some of you do.
I would love to meet you and have you join me in a cake decorating class! I'm offering cake decorating classes in five community education locations around Minneapolis and St. Paul this fall, as well as my regular classes at the JoAnn store in Edina.

I have three opportunities to learn the Cake Decorating Basics:
- Thursdays, Sept. 20 & 27, 6-8:30pm:
Stillwater Area High School
 
- Saturdays, Sept. 22 & 29, 10am-12:30pm:
Henry Sibley High School (West St. Paul)
 
- Mondays, Oct. 1 & 8, 6-8:30pm:
White Bear Lake South Campus

If you're already good at icing cakes smoothly, holding a piping bag correctly, and making some basic decorations, maybe you'd like to join me for a "beyond the basics" Cake Decorating 201 class.
- Mondays, Nov. 2 & 12, 6-8:30pm:
White Bear Lake South Campus
 
- Thursdays, Nov. 8 & 13, 6pm-8:30pm:
Stillwater Area High School
 
- Saturdays, Nov. 10 & 17, 10am-12:30pm:
Henry Sibley High School (West St. Paul)

I'm also doing a class focusing on actually baking the cake, and getting it out of the pan without sticking, reducing crumbs, and even how to make cake mixes better.

- Monday, Nov. 19, 6-8:30pm:
Henry Sibley High School (West St. Paul)

For more seasonal classes, I have a fondant class, one with fall leaves, and in the December one, we will make a Holly wreath on the cake (with fondant).

- Thursday, Oct. 11, 6-8:30pm
Fridley High School
 
- Sunday, Dec. 16, 1-3:30pm:
Crystal Community Center

For Halloween, we will make cake pops - witches, jack-o-lanterns, eyeballs, mummies. 

- Sunday, Oct. 28, 2-4pm:
Crystal Community Center
 
- Monday, Oct. 29, 6:30-8:30pm
Henry Sibley High School (West St. Paul)

And, it's a little early to think about the Holidays (unless you're my friend, Lisa, who already has all of her Christmas gifts wrapped)... but I will host three Family Gingerbread House workshops in December.

- Saturday, Dec. 8, 10am-Noon
Henry Sibley High School (West St. Paul)
 
- Saturday, Dec. 15, 10am-Noon
Stillwater Area High School
 
- Saturday, Dec. 15, 1:30pm-3:30pm
White Bear Lake South Campus

You can always visit my home website: bekicookscakes.com to see the most up-to-date class offerings and schedules. You can also check out my private parties and workshops there.

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.