Monday, July 14, 2014

Easy Baseball Cake

It's the end of the season for my boys' baseball team.
The All-Star Game is in town.
So, I made an easy baseball cake.

Simply cover the cake with white icing. (Click the link to see my tutorial: How to Frost a Cake Smooth.)
I use my Decorator's Butter Cream Icing Recipe. (Although, I did use 1/2 butter and 1/2 shortening instead of all shortening.)
I used the lip of the cake pan to make the marks on the cake for the laces so that I could keep the lines even and straight.

If you don't want to do a cake, I have lots of other ideas for you...




Click the Links Below to See:

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.