Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Madness Cookies - My Bracket

Update 3/16:
I hereby quit the bracket-guessing-game. It's a sad, sad day in Tiger Country. 

Here it is:

I'm not going to lie... I did choose a few teams simply based on how easy or hard it was to write their name in icing.

And my alma mater may have a little influence on how I made my other choices.



Now, I just have to decide what to do with this bracket. The thought of having to put it back together again every week... eek!

My kids have decided that they want to eat the teams they don't choose for their brackets. I may end up giving in to that line of thinking. We'll see.

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Do you shop online? If you use my link to Amazon.com, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.