Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Cake Pops Revisited -- Updated

This weekend, I visited my friends at Fox 9 again... showing them some Pumpkin Cake Pops, and Pumpkin Cake Bites. If you'd like to see the segment, here it is:

Minneapolis News and Weather KMSP FOX 9
If the player controls don't show up on this link, head to the Fox 9 website to see it here.

I'm working on some new pumpkin cake pops this week, in preparation for a visit to my friends at Fox 9 this weekend.

My original Pumpkin Cake Pops post is one of the most popular posts here in the fall. I LOVE these cake pops. (Even more than the banana ones, and I love those ones, too!)

I will get back to creating new content and trying new recipes very soon. It has been a crazy late summer and early fall for me.

Don't Miss These Posts:
Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
How Long Does it Take to Make Cake Pops?
Fall Treat Roundup
Halloween Cake Pops

Enter your email address below to receive the latest recipes, tips and ideas in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

And don't forget, if you shop at Amazon.com through my link, you support this blog and its contents. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments containing profanity or those that are spam will not be approved on this website.